Post Date: 04/08/2013 Job Title: Sales Executive
Responsibilities: Energy Trends Group is seeking a professional and dedicated inside sales representative with a background in the energy industry for our flagship publication Energy Trends Insider and its sister products.
About the Company: We are an online information services company covering the full spectrum of energy issues; from oil and gas and electricity (fossil and renewable sources) all the way through to water and waste services.
Our well regarded content targets thought leaders, legislators, energy provider and finance executives across the energy industry.You’ll have a number of strengths to work with to make up to 25% commission plus a base salary, including:
- 150,000+ Average Monthly Unique Visitors
- 200,000+ Average Monthly Page Visitors
- 72%-87% weekly open percentage of Energy Trends Report, our bi-weekly outbound newsletter.
- Cited consistently by some of the most well-respected news services in the word: Washington Post, Forbes, The Wall Street Journal, National Public Radio, The Economist, NBC News, The History Channel, and more.
The properties you have to work with are:
▪ Energy Trends Insider: The site you are on, which we often affectionately refer to as “the mothership” of our information and analysis services.
We are also actively working on expanding that inventory (including being open to launching products you feel might be high margin) with premium content products, launching in summer 2013:
▪ Energy Trends Finance: A standalone publication and community, along with a built-in premium content service delivered weekly, that provides investors, energy providers, and other financial professionals with insight and recommendations on energy stocks, project finance and companies.
The most direct route to profitability for you comes from ensuring advertisers and sponsors have communication avenues to our community. You’ll have the opportunity to craft advertising and sponsorship products, packages and deals that connect our clients with our viewers, who include:
▪ Finance: Investment firms, bankers, traders, brokers, energy project financiers
▪ Policy: Department of Energy, The White House, Capitol Hill, Department of Defense, Department of the Interior, Environmental Protection Agency, Department of Transportation, United Nations, European Union
▪ Energy Organizations: Utilities, Oil and Gas, Manufacturing, Refining
Application Procedure: Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will provide initial leads and lists. Candidates with energy industry experience will be front-of-line in consideration.