Announcing Energy Trends Insider
Consumer Energy Report covers a wide variety of energy topics, and is targeted at a broad audience. Our columns tend to identify risks and opportunities, but we generally stop short of providing specific financial advice that may be better suited for a narrower subset of our audience.
Of course energy and finance are closely intertwined, so our columns often have financial implications. Over the years we have made a number of accurate projections on various companies or sector trends such as:
- The direction of ethanol stocks and Pacific Ethanol in particular
- The prognosis of Xethanol
- The oil prices over-correction in late 2008, which signaled a buying opportunity
- Publicly challenging the claims of Range Fuels, which subsequently went out of business
- Concluding that KiOR was overvalued by at least a factor of 2 before its subsequent 60% decline in share price
We have received feedback from investors and brokerage houses that profited from those projections. Numerous investors utilize our columns to make investment decisions because of our track record in predicting trends in the energy markets.
After receiving much correspondence, and at the behest of many of our regular readers, we’ve decided to roll out a new product to accommodate the needs and requests of our audience.
Today we announce the launch of our subscriber-only free weekly newsletter, Energy Trends Insider (ETI). ETI is targeted specifically at those looking for financial and technical advice in the energy sector — and will be in addition to our regular weekly columns. Each week we will focus on market trends, and at times we may highlight specific stocks of interest. ETI is written by veteran energy analysts and insiders with a long track record of making accurate calls on energy sector trends. I (Robert Rapier) will serve as the newsletter’s editor and will contribute my thoughts each week on topics such as:
- Projected trends in energy prices
- Opportunities that arise from developments impacting the energy sector
- How to profit from the shale gas boom
- Weekly developments in energy
- New technologies
- Due diligence and investigating company claims
The first issue will be e-mailed to subscribers in the middle of next week, so be sure to register your free subscription beforehand.
- For those who want an inside edge in the energy sector.
- Written by veteran energy analysts and insiders with a track record of accurately predicting trends.
- 100% FREE!
- And Much More...
Total Energy USA Conference and Exposition
November 19-21, 2013 - Houston, TX
Platts Global Energy Outlook Forum
December 12, 2013 - New York, NY