Natural Gas Prices & Canada’s Economy — R-Squared Energy TV Ep. 19
In this week’s episode of R-Squared Energy TV, I talk about the impact of natural gas in the U.S., and the Canadian economy.
Some of the topics discussed this week are:
- How I think natural gas prices will behave over the next 10 years
- Which industries will benefit the most from low natural gas prices
- The link between hydraulic fracturing (fracking) and earthquakes
- The relative strength of Canada’s economy
Readers who have specific questions can send them to ask [at] consumerenergyreport [dot] com or leave the question after this post (at the original source). Consider subscribing to our YouTube channel where you’ll be able to view past and future videos.
Link to Original Article: Natural Gas Prices & Canada’s Economy — R-Squared Energy TV Ep. 19
- For those who want an inside edge in the energy sector.
- Written by veteran energy analysts and insiders with a track record of accurately predicting trends.
- 100% FREE!
- And Much More...
11th Annual National Biodiesel Conference & Expo
January 20-23, 2014 - San Diego, CA
Energy, Utility, and Environment Conference (EUEC 2014)
February 3-5, 2014 - Phoenix, Arizona
ARPA-E Energy Innovation Summit
February 24-26, 2014 - Washington, D.C.