Poet, KiOR, and Waste-to-Heat — R-Squared Energy TV Ep. 17
In this week’s episode of R-Squared Energy TV, I answer questions about POET’s Project Liberty, about why KiOR might need a natural gas pipeline, and whether there are better options out there for utilization of waste heat from electrical generating plants.
Some of the topics discussed this week are:
- POET’s prospects for success with their cellulosic ethanol venture
- The synergy of co-locating a cellulosic ethanol plant next to a corn ethanol plant
- Why a renewable energy company might require natural gas
- Options for utilizing energy from waste hot water
Readers who have specific questions can send them to ask [at] consumerenergyreport [dot] com or leave the question after this post (at the original source). Consider subscribing to our YouTube channel where you’ll be able to view past and future videos.
Link to Original Article: Poet, KiOR, and Waste-to-Heat — R-Squared Energy TV Ep. 17
- For those who want an inside edge in the energy sector.
- Written by veteran energy analysts and insiders with a track record of accurately predicting trends.
- 100% FREE!
- And Much More...
Total Energy USA Conference and Exposition
November 19-21, 2013 - Houston, TX
Platts Global Energy Outlook Forum
December 12, 2013 - New York, NY