Global Warming Primer & Natural Gas Vehicles — R-Squared Energy TV Ep. 15
In this week’s episode of R-Squared Energy TV, I answer questions about compressed natural gas (CNG) vehicles, and talk a little bit about global warming. Some of the topics discussed are:
- The environmental footprint of a CNG vehicle versus an electric vehicle operating on natural gas-derived electricity
- The prospects of CNG vehicles in the next 10 years
- Why I generally do not write much about global warming
- The basis of future climate change projections
- The role of feedback mechanisms in climate change
- The basis of the greenhouse effect
- My concerns about the tenor of the debate
- The real “carbon bomb” for the planet
Link to Original Article: Global Warming Primer & Natural Gas Vehicles — R-Squared Energy TV Ep. 15
- For those who want an inside edge in the energy sector.
- Written by veteran energy analysts and insiders with a track record of accurately predicting trends.
- 100% FREE!
- And Much More...
2014 EIA Energy Conference
July 14-15, 2014 - Washington, D.C.
Platts 4th Annual NGLs Conference
Sep. 29 - Oct. 1, 2014 - Houston, TX