Gas Prices & Keystone Pipeline — R-Squared Energy TV Ep. 14
In this week’s episode of R-Squared Energy TV, I answer more questions about gas prices, and discuss the Keystone XL pipeline and future development of Canada’s oil sands. Some of the topics discussed are:
- The EROEI for producing oil sands
- The emissions profile of shipping the oil sands to China versus refining it in the U.S.
- Why I support the Keystone XL pipeline AND development of renewable energy
- How I think the pipeline would impact gasoline prices
- President Obama’s impact on oil supplies and gasoline prices
Readers who have specific questions can send them to ask [at] consumerenergyreport [dot] com or leave the question after this post (at the original source). Consider subscribing to our YouTube channel where you’ll be able to view past and future videos.
Link to Original Article: Gas Prices & Keystone Pipeline — R-Squared Energy TV Ep. 14
2015 EIA Energy Conference
June 15-16, 2015 - Washington, D.C.
Platts North American Crude Oil Summit
February 26-27, 2015 - Houston, TX