Peak Oil & Carbon Emissions — R-Squared Energy TV Ep. 11
In this week’s episode of R-Squared Energy TV, I answer questions about peak oil and carbon trading markets.
Some of the topics discussed are:
- Whether peak oil has been discredited
- Recent media headlines on peak oil (or lack thereof)
- Why I think peak oil “debunkers” miss the point
- Why I believe carbon emissions will continue to climb
- Why the successful sulfur trading markets are not analogous to carbon trading markets
- Why I am skeptical that a global carbon trading scheme will work
Readers who have specific questions can send them to ask [at] consumerenergyreport [dot] com or leave the question after this post (at the original source). Consider subscribing to our YouTube channel where you’ll be able to view past and future videos.
Link to Original Article: Peak Oil & Carbon Emissions — R-Squared Energy TV Ep. 11