R-Squared Energy TV: Episode 5 – Cleantech, Oil Industry, Energy Careers
This week’s episode of R-Squared Energy TV answers the following viewer questions:
- Do you have any comments on Matthew Nordan’s recent 4-part response to Peter Thiel’s comments on cleantech VC as a failure?
- Do you retain any oil industry ties that your readers/viewers might like disclosed?
- What books do you recommend that choose a more positive outlook on our future, and are actual realistic predictions?
- Do you see a future in petroleum engineering, as most think it will be a doomed profession within the next twenty to thirty years?
- If I choose to become more involved in other energy solutions what would you recommend studying?
Readers who have specific questions can send them to ask [at] consumerenergyreport [dot] com or leave the question after this post (at the original source). Consider subscribing to our YouTube channel where you’ll be able to view past and future videos.
Link to Original Article: R-Squared Energy TV: Episode 5 – Cleantech, Oil Industry, Energy Careers