Announcing R-Squared Energy TV
This week on R-Squared, we are starting a feature that readers have asked for on occasion, and one that Consumer Energy Report editor Sam Avro has been asking me to do for a while now. Each week we will be putting up a short video clip in which I answer readers’ questions or cover some issue that is perhaps best covered with a presentation or other visual means. The video clips are intended to be approximately 5 minutes in length, but since this is the first one it is hard for me to judge how closely we will match that target.
I confess after watching it that I could have been smoother in some of my responses. But I plan to work on that, and anticipate that it will get better as time goes on. Readers who have specific questions can send them to ask [at] consumerenergyreport [dot] com or leave the question after this post (at the original source). Consider subscribing to our YouTube channel where you’ll be able to view past and future videos.
In this first episode, I answer some of the common questions about my background and interest in energy. The questions were as follows:
- What was the most important motivator(s) which caused me to be so interested in energy, and at what age did this occur?
- Who, and what, has had the biggest impact on my life?
- What contributions have I made in terms of energy production?
- What am I trying to accomplish with my blog?
Link to Original Article: Announcing R-Squared Energy TV
- For those who want an inside edge in the energy sector.
- Written by veteran energy analysts and insiders with a track record of accurately predicting trends.
- 100% FREE!
- And Much More...
11th Annual National Biodiesel Conference & Expo
January 20-23, 2014 - San Diego, CA
Energy, Utility, and Environment Conference (EUEC 2014)
February 3-5, 2014 - Phoenix, Arizona
ARPA-E Energy Innovation Summit
February 24-26, 2014 - Washington, D.C.